GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Reliable Koi Dealers? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/53324-reliable-koi-dealers.html)

matrix 22-02-2004 09:02 PM

Reliable Koi Dealers?

I am wanting to add more koi to my pond this summer. Anyone know of any
reliable koi dealers that you may have dealt with in the past?

TIY ;-)

JB 22-02-2004 10:03 PM

Reliable Koi Dealers?

I've purchased from Kenco. He's a frequent contributor here. I'd be a repeat
customer if I ever need to purchase again. The Koi I bought in 1998 are
huge!

John

BenignVanilla 23-02-2004 03:32 AM

Reliable Koi Dealers?

"matrix" wrote in message
I am wanting to add more koi to my pond this summer. Anyone know of any
reliable koi dealers that you may have dealt with in the past?

I blew the pond budget on the pond and the plants, so my Koi are direct from
the $3.99 shelf at Petsmart.

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Jerrispond 23-02-2004 02:05 PM

Reliable Koi Dealers?

I've purchased from Kenco. He's a frequent contributor here. I'd be a repeat
customer if I ever need to purchase again.

Me too. He was great to do business with. They came in the mail healthy and
beautiful. I bought 3 small butterfly koi. Jerri

REBEL JOE 23-02-2004 05:29 PM

Reliable Koi Dealers?

If you live in Michigan there is a real good place in Niles called Gods
Green Earth it has every koi type you need. And all are in perfect
condition. They also have tons of plants.

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

matrix 24-02-2004 12:53 AM

Reliable Koi Dealers?

Thanks for all the help evryone! ;-)

I too purchased some from Petsmart ...they are about two feet long now
from two years growth.
I bought all 12 of them both koi and butterfly koi when they first
arrived in store from the shipment bag and bucket they traveled in.
I am looking for some more fancier colors though. Kenco seems the way to
go!

tripper 28-02-2004 03:42 AM

Reliable Koi Dealers?

(JLu3140998) wrote in message ...
i have delt with genki nishikigoi and have excellent success. he seems to have
an incredible eye for the most beautiful koi. all come in very healthy.
i have bought aprox 50 from him in past year and am extremely happy

john

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about this with you but if you are
in GA u can come by UGA and purchase from my farm and Vicky Burnley