Old 22-02-2004, 09:02 PM
matrix

Default Reliable Koi Dealers?

I am wanting to add more koi to my pond this summer. Anyone know of any
reliable koi dealers that you may have dealt with in the past?

TIY ;-)

Old 22-02-2004, 10:03 PM
JB

I've purchased from Kenco. He's a frequent contributor here. I'd be a repeat
customer if I ever need to purchase again. The Koi I bought in 1998 are
huge!

John

Old 23-02-2004, 03:32 AM
BenignVanilla

"matrix" wrote in message
I am wanting to add more koi to my pond this summer. Anyone know of any
reliable koi dealers that you may have dealt with in the past?

I blew the pond budget on the pond and the plants, so my Koi are direct from
the $3.99 shelf at Petsmart.

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old 23-02-2004, 02:05 PM
Jerrispond

I've purchased from Kenco. He's a frequent contributor here. I'd be a repeat
customer if I ever need to purchase again.

Me too. He was great to do business with. They came in the mail healthy and
beautiful. I bought 3 small butterfly koi. Jerri

Old 23-02-2004, 05:29 PM
REBEL JOE

If you live in Michigan there is a real good place in Niles called Gods
Green Earth it has every koi type you need. And all are in perfect
condition. They also have tons of plants.

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

Old 24-02-2004, 12:53 AM
matrix

Thanks for all the help evryone! ;-)

I too purchased some from Petsmart ...they are about two feet long now
from two years growth.
I bought all 12 of them both koi and butterfly koi when they first
arrived in store from the shipment bag and bucket they traveled in.
I am looking for some more fancier colors though. Kenco seems the way to
go!

Old 24-02-2004, 12:53 AM
matrix

Thanks for all the help evryone! ;-)

I too purchased some from Petsmart ...they are about two feet long now
from two years growth.
I bought all 12 of them both koi and butterfly koi when they first
arrived in store from the shipment bag and bucket they traveled in.
I am looking for some more fancier colors though. Kenco seems the way to
go!

Any grow light dealers out there? Mama Bear Gardening 9 04-06-2006 10:26 PM
koi dealers near orlando Gunnar Ponds 5 21-02-2004 04:34 AM
online koi dealers [email protected] Ponds 7 29-03-2003 03:08 PM
Reliable nurseries Undine Roses 2 26-01-2003 01:14 AM
reliable rose nursery Undine Gardening 0 25-01-2003 05:07 PM