Old 24-02-2004, 09:32 AM
pitbullboy

Default Help

Hey everyone My name is Mark and I am from Modesto California, This is
my first time doing this and would was wondering if you folks could help a
newbie. I attached a pic where im going to put my pond and my main question
is that I do not intend to put fish or plants in this pond just a planter
type water feature and was wondering if I actually need a filter system or
can I just use a standard fountain pump? As you can see the pond will be
kind of big. I attached two pics,,,one is of my house and where I want the
pond and another of basically what I want it too look like.

Any help would be great

Old 24-02-2004, 01:16 PM
GrannyGrump

Hey everyone My name is Mark and I am from Modesto California, This is
my first time doing this and would was wondering if you folks could help a
newbie. I attached a pic where im going to put my pond and my main question

I don't see any pix....

Old 24-02-2004, 02:02 PM
J.D. Stone

If you don't intend either fish or plants, then basically you have a pool
situation. Keep a little chlorine in it for algae control and don't worry
about a filter system.
JD
http://www2.itexas.net/jdstone

news

Old 24-02-2004, 04:35 PM
BenignVanilla

"pitbullboy" wrote in message
news
Hey everyone My name is Mark and I am from Modesto California, This is
my first time doing this and would was wondering if you folks could help a
newbie. I attached a pic where im going to put my pond and my main
question
is that I do not intend to put fish or plants in this pond just a planter
type water feature and was wondering if I actually need a filter system or
can I just use a standard fountain pump? As you can see the pond will be
kind of big. I attached two pics,,,one is of my house and where I want the
pond and another of basically what I want it too look like.

The key words here are "I do not intend to put fish...in." No fish, no
filter needed. You may want a small prefilter, some foam or something, just
to keep any gunk from plugging your filter up, but be straight withyourself.
You'll have fish, maybe not this year...but...you'll have fish...oh...you
will have fish...

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

HELP HELP HELP Lynne Orchids 6 07-05-2004 01:03 AM
help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help J. H. Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17 08-04-2003 04:44 PM
YOU HELP ME AND I HELP YOU !!! illmatic Ponds (alternative) 0 26-03-2003 03:32 AM
[IBC] IBCers You can help the list (was: [IBC] Please help me :-))) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 23-03-2003 12:44 AM
help! Please help find out what kind of plants I have :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-02-2003 05:09 AM