GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   mad from Texas sez MISS Y'ALL (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/54746-mad-texas-sez-miss-yall.html)

Nedra 07-03-2004 02:49 AM

mad from Texas sez MISS Y'ALL

I was emailing 'mad' last night and she says her newsreader
has dropped the group. She asks that I tell everyone she misses
y'all - - I know how that is. This group is so
addictive... bad as ponding ;-)

Nedra

Pond Newbie 07-03-2004 03:20 AM

mad from Texas sez MISS Y'ALL

I was emailing 'mad' last night and she says her newsreader
has dropped the group. She asks that I tell everyone she misses
y'all - - I know how that is. This group is so
addictive... bad as ponding ;-)

Nedra, have her email me at spam_hater AT killkillkill DOT com . I think I can help her
out.

DeAnna

John Hines 07-03-2004 04:24 PM

mad from Texas sez MISS Y'ALL

"Nedra" wrote:

I was emailing 'mad' last night and she says her newsreader
has dropped the group. She asks that I tell everyone she misses
y'all - - I know how that is. This group is so
addictive... bad as ponding ;-)

Google has this group via browser.

Nedra 07-03-2004 04:34 PM

mad from Texas sez MISS Y'ALL

Yes - mad mentioned she does google. But she doesn't really
enjoy it. I can relate... I hate to read rec.ponds on google.
Thanks anyway, John ;-)

Nedra

Dan D. 10-03-2004 04:40 PM

mad from Texas sez MISS Y'ALL

"Nedra" wrote in message nk.net...
Yes - mad mentioned she does google. But she doesn't really
enjoy it. I can relate... I hate to read rec.ponds on google.
Thanks anyway, John ;-)

There are still a few free access usenet servers out there.
Right off hand I can't name one but I will find out if you want.
I used to use one at home when my dial up news server was crap.
They worked pretty good and MUCH faster than google.

I'm using google now but I'm at work :-)) and it's all I can
get access to.

Peace!
Dan D. Louisville KY good ole USA
http://ky-dan.com

Lloyd Branum 10-03-2004 04:41 PM

mad from Texas sez MISS Y'ALL

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:05:36 UTC, (Dan D.) wrote:

"Nedra" wrote in message nk.net...
Yes - mad mentioned she does google. But she doesn't really
enjoy it. I can relate... I hate to read rec.ponds on google.
Thanks anyway, John ;-)

There are still a few free access usenet servers out there.
Right off hand I can't name one but I will find out if you want.
I used to use one at home when my dial up news server was crap.
They worked pretty good and MUCH faster than google.

I'm using google now but I'm at work :-)) and it's all I can
get access to.

Peace!
Dan D. Louisville KY good ole USA
http://ky-dan.com

try
news.readfreenews.net
--

Lloyd

Nedra 11-03-2004 01:42 AM

mad from Texas sez MISS Y'ALL

Thanks Lloyd ...

Nedra

"Lloyd Branum" wrote in message
s.com...
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:05:36 UTC, (Dan D.) wrote:

nk.net...

~ jan JJsPond.us 13-03-2004 08:27 AM

mad from Texas sez MISS Y'ALL

www.teranews.com is what I used when I was having some troubles.

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 01:39:33 GMT, "Nedra" wrote:

Thanks Lloyd ...

Nedra

"Lloyd Branum" wrote in message
ws.com...
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:05:36 UTC, (Dan D.) wrote:

"Nedra" wrote in message

ink.net...
Yes - mad mentioned she does google. But she doesn't really
enjoy it. I can relate... I hate to read rec.ponds on google.
Thanks anyway, John ;-)

There are still a few free access usenet servers out there.
Right off hand I can't name one but I will find out if you want.
I used to use one at home when my dial up news server was crap.
They worked pretty good and MUCH faster than google.

I'm using google now but I'm at work :-)) and it's all I can
get access to.

Peace!
Dan D. Louisville KY good ole USA
http://ky-dan.com

try
news.readfreenews.net
--

Lloyd

~ jan

Nedra 15-03-2004 02:28 AM

mad from Texas sez MISS Y'ALL

Thanks Dan ... I'll send this to mad and see what she says about
having you do this.

Nedra

"Dan D." wrote in message
m...