GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How Clean is Clean? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/57537-how-clean-clean.html)

BenignVanilla 01-04-2004 08:15 PM

How Clean is Clean?

It's that time of year when we're taking our hoop houses down, removing the
screening, scopping debris, vacumming the ponds. How clean is clean? When I
built my pond, I wanted a fairly natural look. The fact that my liner is
covered in a green sweater of algae is to me a success. The fact that plants
are growing densely near the bottom disguising the bottom is wonderful. The
fact that I have a few leaves in there, so what? Am I Abby Normal?

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Happy'Cam'per 01-04-2004 08:15 PM

How Clean is Clean?

Am I Abby Normal?

--
BV.

You're cooked, beyond recognition, absolutely Abby Normal ;)
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**