Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2004, 09:26 PM
Carol Witkowski

Default I am a very angry woman. I need help

I am a very angry woman. I hate men. Unless they have long hair and look
like queers.
I have multiple personalities.

I lie a lot. I like to create ponds fill them with Koi, and then put in a
Pirahana. It is so fun. but then I get depressed.

I have alreaady lost two husbands, both of them were bikers.

I don't know what am I going to do!!!!!!!!!

Pleae help me!

I think I am going to do the unthinkable. In fact I am going to call the
police and blame a man, and accuse him of Harrasment.

Help me please

somebody

Carol Windsong