Old 06-04-2004, 09:26 PM
Carol Witkowski

Default I am a very angry woman. I need help

I am a very angry woman. I hate men. Unless they have long hair and look
like queers.
I have multiple personalities.

I lie a lot. I like to create ponds fill them with Koi, and then put in a
Pirahana. It is so fun. but then I get depressed.

I have alreaady lost two husbands, both of them were bikers.

I don't know what am I going to do!!!!!!!!!

Pleae help me!

I think I am going to do the unthinkable. In fact I am going to call the
police and blame a man, and accuse him of Harrasment.

Help me please

somebody

Carol Windsong

Old 11-04-2004, 11:02 PM
dquietone

Carol and Jabbie have been having this get to for over 3 years now, since
Janey (metafile) posted in here.
There are times it seem really funny, but yet it seems as though they could
have fomulated a way of burrying the hatchet a long time ago.
To send this kind of rubbish to each other, as using a public form is really
not very intelligent.
But really Jabbie is at fault for continuing to stir this mess.
If he really is a Christian, or if he really is any kind of JW then he
should be the one to quit it.
I was a JW for 15 years and there is no way his conduct would be put up with
by the congregation.
So get off the toilet, Jabbie. Show what it really means to be a Christian.
Appologize for any thing you have said that would offend and ask forgiveness
and most importantly, forgive all whom you think have sinned against you.
As the model prayer says we must forgive others as we would want GOD to
forgive us.
Many seem to lose sight of that little line, yet we need to understand it's
meaning.

. com...