Old 06-04-2004, 09:28 PM
Mistatee

Default Well... I'm tickled pink

That my humble little pond in the UK is featured in a gardening magazine in
Atlanta Georgia ... based on "what you can achieve in a small garden"

The magazine is Bloomers in your garden.

Fame at last..... Steve
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steve.thomas4/MyPond.html

---

Old 06-04-2004, 09:28 PM
Ka30P

Congrats on your 15 minutes of fame ;-)
HREF="http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steve.thomas4/MyPond.html"http://homep
age.ntlworld.com/steve.thomas4/MyPond.html/A
I checked your pond page and what a nice setup,
no wonder the magazine decided to feature it!

kathy :-)

Old 06-04-2004, 09:28 PM
Everwyrd

"Bloomers in your garden" might be taken as "knickers in your garden" on
your side of the Atlantic, Steve. Of course, in context, nobody could make
that mistake....except a punster like me.

Old 06-04-2004, 09:29 PM
rtk

Mistatee wrote:

That my humble little pond in the UK is featured in a gardening magazine in
Atlanta Georgia ... based on "what you can achieve in a small garden"

The magazine is Bloomers in your garden.

No wonder it's featured! Too bad they can't show the site itself.
Lovely page. How did you do the cool birds?

rtk

Old 07-04-2004, 02:05 AM
GrannyGrump

Lovely page. How did you do the cool birds?

It's javascript.

I have something like it he
http://loricase.com/fun/funpage.html :-)

Old 08-04-2004, 04:10 PM
axeman chris

"Mistatee" wrote in message
That my humble little pond in the UK is featured in a gardening magazine

in
Atlanta Georgia ... based on "what you can achieve in a small garden"

The magazine is Bloomers in your garden.

Fame at last..... Steve
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steve.thomas4/MyPond.html

What a truly lovely space you have created. If I had a magazine I'd do a
feature on you too!!

Jacqui

---

Well well! mark United Kingdom 6 11-03-2009 11:51 PM
Well well! Gordon H[_3_] United Kingdom 0 11-03-2009 10:23 PM
Well well! Judith in France United Kingdom 0 11-03-2009 05:40 PM
Well well! Rusty_Hinge[_2_] United Kingdom 0 11-03-2009 04:39 PM
I am so tickled FBCS Ponds 8 30-10-2003 03:02 AM