Old 09-04-2004, 10:02 PM
Jabriol

Default Paranoid JW asks POLICE to help force his way in to preach!

On 9-Apr-2004, ProminentoDeBetheliti
wrote:

Paranoid JW asks POLICE to help force his way in to preach!

Unbelievable? True.

Tom,

You are boring us. Listen we know you have mental problems after killing
your mentally ill brother.
I am a loser as well. I got dumped by 2 husbands, the man I am with is not
my husband. And here I cope.
I got a pond a pond with Koi. after the Koi are settled. I think they are my
former two husband, and I put cyanide fish flakes in the pond.
I watch them go belly up. It make me feel good. this is how I cope.

why can't you that?

Carol Witkowski moderator of rec.pond ... "Men (like Tom Tally) never do
evil so completely and cheerfully as when they kill their sibling, to save
money on health insurance conviction." ~ Blaise Pascal (1623-1662) ~

Report abuse to if you dare.

Paranoid? Steerpike United Kingdom 0 17-04-2012 01:23 AM
Mangetout vs Sweet Peas (paranoid newbie beg grower) Mitulove United Kingdom 3 18-07-2010 06:59 PM
A newbie asks: Where's the cheapest place to buy Phormisol Simon United Kingdom 1 31-03-2005 09:16 PM
Newbie asks - How to post anonymously to newsgroups ? [email protected] Ponds 0 20-02-2005 03:40 AM
A total newbie asks for help Josh Fruhlinger Ponds 10 22-04-2004 03:06 AM