Old 18-04-2004, 01:05 PM
Mostyn

Default Waterfall Help!

Can anyone help, I need a detailed plan for a natural rock waterfall That I
would like to build on the edge of my pond.
I have no idea how to start it, I know I need a sump for the water but its
how to lay the liner and hide it and have the water run through the last two
layers of rocks.
Any designs would be gratefully appreciated.
Mostyn

www.mostynpondlife.com

Old 19-04-2004, 08:08 PM
Mostyn

Thanks
That will prove useful to me its the sort of fall im hoping to build.
Mostyn

"Mostyn" wrote in message
Can anyone help, I need a detailed plan for a natural rock waterfall

That
would like to build on the edge of my pond.
I have no idea how to start it, I know I need a sump for the water but

its
how to lay the liner and hide it and have the water run through the last

two
layers of rocks.
Any designs would be gratefully appreciated.
Mostyn

www.mostynpondlife.com

Filtering out dirt and fish waste question,.building a small waterfall, fish dieing, help me? jammer Ponds 0 14-09-2004 06:48 AM
Waterfall help! Mostyn Ponds 0 18-04-2004 01:05 PM
Increase Waterfall Flow? How about Pondmaster Waterfall Pumps? Runner Ponds 4 06-12-2003 03:02 AM
Increase Waterfall Flow? How about Pondmaster Waterfall Pumps? Runner Ponds 0 03-12-2003 03:43 PM
Increase Waterfall Flow? How about Pondmaster Waterfall Pumps? Runner Ponds 0 03-12-2003 03:32 PM