Old 21-04-2004, 01:10 PM
Steve and Lisa

Default Birds eye view of our pond

Hubby was up cleaning the gutters on Sunday and took our digital camera up
with him.....so here is a birds eye view of our new pond. Sorry to be silly
showing this ......feel like a new parent almost. LOL! ;o)

http://www.britsintheus.com/marriednhappy/tadpole.htm

Lisa

Old 21-04-2004, 02:06 PM
GrannyGrump

Hubby was up cleaning the gutters on Sunday and took our digital camera up
with him.....so here is a birds eye view of our new pond. Sorry to be silly
showing this ......feel like a new parent almost. LOL! ;o)

LOL
we are all that way I think.

Old 21-04-2004, 03:06 PM
Gareee©

Looks alot like our first one.. LOL!!

Something we redid, that most people here recommend, is to dig a small 1
foot wide ledge around the pond, about 3-4 inches deep, and pu your liner
and flagstone on that ledge. The rocks will be at ground level then, and
look more natural. We also turned the liner up where it would meet the
grass, to decreased drainage problems, and then just added a little mulch
around it to cover that liner edge as well.

I think it took us just a hour or two to do, and we agreed that most of the
people here were right.. that it did look more natural that way.

Someone had a online diagram, that made it easier for us...

--
Gareee©
Homepage: