Old 29-04-2004, 05:04 AM
Nedra

Default Thanks! Joe !

It's 10:10 PM here in Missouri and I just got the wonderful
box Water Hyacinths!! Thanks a million....!!
My neighbor had received them from the
Postman while I was at the Doctor. They just got home and
brought the box over to me ....
Just put them in the veggie filter and they almost fill it up!

Thanks for taking the time to do this, Joe. You just Saved
me about 4 weeks of waiting for the pond store to get them.

Nedra

Old 29-04-2004, 09:10 PM
Jeff Spicoli

"Nedra" wrote in news:qq_jc.13675$eZ5.90
@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net:

It's 10:10 PM here in Missouri and I just got the wonderful
box Water Hyacinths!! Thanks a million....!!
My neighbor had received them from the
Postman while I was at the Doctor. They just got home and
brought the box over to me ....
Just put them in the veggie filter and they almost fill it up!

Thanks for taking the time to do this, Joe. You just Saved
me about 4 weeks of waiting for the pond store to get them.

Nedra

I too want to thank Joe! Just received them today. Not too many people
willing to go out of their way just to be re-imbursed for the postage. I
really appreciate it!

--
B. Swanky - Boutique Giftware with Flair!
Specializes in clothing and gifts for infant, baby and toddler. We also
Old 29-04-2004, 10:09 PM
joe

You're welcome Jeff. Actually, last spring a ponder on this news group named
Muffy (muffin?) did the same with a bunch of water lilies she was getting
rid of. I received 2 and they were great.

Wonder what ever happened to her? Anyone?

Joe