Old 04-05-2004, 04:08 PM
Bob Sisson

Default BIG Pump for sale

High Pressure AND High Volume.

I have the 1HP version for sale.

http://www.moneysaverpumps.com/

It has one season on it.

I am selling it because the controller (a 1-phase to 3-phase adapter) hates
my GFI wiring AND it still pulls to much power. a 1HP pump pulls 12-15amps
regardless.

I liked being able to dial it down, but at the flow rates I wanted, it still
pulled to much power.

It WAS $899 Plus shipping (ouch) I will sell mine for $500 OBO.

You MUST pick up this pump here as it is far to expensive to ship.

Here is Germantown MD.
--

Remove VERMIN to reply

Bob Sisson
Keeper of the Dragon and other things at Redwall

http://www.SissonFamily.com/bob