Old 07-05-2004, 04:03 PM
Ann in Houston

Default very cute water feature

I was just surfing around, and found this very unique water feature. First,
go to this link
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1552...60#reader-page
Then, click the page turning arrows seven times. It's about that far into
the book. If you have this book, already, then you will have already seen
it. I never have. I don't usually like very much cutesy statuary, but this
is great.

Ann

Old 07-05-2004, 04:03 PM
Ann in Houston

it may only take six page clicks. Mine goes two pages with the first one.
You'll know it when you see it.
m...

Old 07-05-2004, 10:08 PM
jammer

Oh MY!!

Old 08-05-2004, 04:04 AM
Ann in Houston

Can you imagine walking along a path in someone's garden and catching sight
of that out of the corner of your eye?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1552...0913782-092476

Old 08-05-2004, 02:02 PM
Grubber

"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
Can you imagine walking along a path in someone's garden and catching

sight
of that out of the corner of your eye?

I always liked this grot

http://www.efildoog-nz.com/23.jpg

Old 12-05-2004, 05:09 PM
Morten

"Grubber" wrote in message
news
"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
Can you imagine walking along a path in someone's garden and catching

sight
of that out of the corner of your eye?

I always liked this grot

http://www.efildoog-nz.com/23.jpg

I have seen similar used to park a bike in / between, you know, place the
front wheel in the slot :-)

/Morten

---