GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   cam (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/60810-cam.html)

Luwie 07-05-2004 05:09 PM

cam

The underwaterkoicam is online for the whole weekend

http://home.wanadoo.nl/luwie/koi/

Greetings Theo

jammer 07-05-2004 10:08 PM

cam

If you say so!

joe 07-05-2004 11:04 PM

cam

I'm not seeing anything.

Joe

Hank 08-05-2004 04:04 PM

cam

Theo, I saw a few blurry frames and then nothing. Keep trying. Maybe
part of the problem is I'm on a dial up ISP. Hank

--
some photos of my little puddle
http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1

Colin Forrest 09-05-2004 12:06 AM

cam

Fish looked fine tome when I viewed them this morning. There may be a
problem with the sunlight in the afternoon? It may be that some folk have
been trying to view at night looking at the times of the other posts. Can
you increase the frame rate, seconds rather than minutes would help.

Colin