Old 07-05-2004, 05:09 PM
Luwie

Default cam

The underwaterkoicam is online for the whole weekend

http://home.wanadoo.nl/luwie/koi/

Greetings Theo

Old 07-05-2004, 10:08 PM
jammer

If you say so!

Old 07-05-2004, 11:04 PM
joe

I'm not seeing anything.

Joe

Old 08-05-2004, 04:04 PM
Hank

Theo, I saw a few blurry frames and then nothing. Keep trying. Maybe
part of the problem is I'm on a dial up ISP. Hank

--
some photos of my little puddle
http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1

Old 09-05-2004, 12:06 AM
Colin Forrest

Fish looked fine tome when I viewed them this morning. There may be a
problem with the sunlight in the afternoon? It may be that some folk have
been trying to view at night looking at the times of the other posts. Can
you increase the frame rate, seconds rather than minutes would help.

Colin

My ex. girl friend in web cam b¦ç¡@ Edible Gardening 0 16-09-2004 02:20 PM
My ex. girl friend in web cam b¦ç¡@ Bonsai 0 16-09-2004 02:17 PM
Pond Cam joe Ponds 16 13-07-2003 07:56 AM
Pond Cam ---- what the HELL is that in your pond????????????? joe Ponds 4 01-07-2003 07:32 PM
CAM/C3 Photosynthesis with waterplants Adriaan Briene Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 20-04-2003 06:12 AM