Old 10-05-2004, 03:04 AM
dkat

Default Advice needed on waterproofing

rec.ponds can answer your question. I have seen what you can use mentioned
there but can't remember what it is....

--
***************************************
Listen to Air America Radio
"Bhangra Muffin" wrote in message
om...
Hi
I recently bought a large terracotta pot, glazed on the outside but
not the inside, to use as a water feature. It looks great but sadly it
is "sweating" water through the glaze. It is not losing a large amount
of water but I'd like it to stop.
What is the best way to achieve this, keeping in mind that if I have
to apply some kind of water-proofer to the unglazed inside of the pot,
it needs to be non-toxic as I'm worried about killing the fish I want
to put in there.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Old 10-05-2004, 09:03 AM
Bhangra Muffin

Thanks. I hope someone in rec.ponds can help me.
I'm in Australia by the way, so if anyone can give me the name of a
product that's available here I'll be very grateful.