GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New Pics (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/61454-new-pics.html)

Benign Vanilla 16-05-2004 05:12 PM

New Pics

I cleaned up my website and posted some pics of Shareholders pond, and the
local inhabitants. I've also been taking semi weekly pics of the VF (who's
idea was this? Ingrid? Nedra?) so others can see how it changes over time.

Enjoy...

www.darofamily.com/jeff and then click on Photo album.

Mike Patterson 16-05-2004 06:08 PM

New Pics

On Sun, 16 May 2004 15:43:11 GMT, "Benign Vanilla"
wrote:

I cleaned up my website and posted some pics of Shareholders pond, and the
local inhabitants. I've also been taking semi weekly pics of the VF (who's
idea was this? Ingrid? Nedra?) so others can see how it changes over time.

Enjoy...

www.darofamily.com/jeff and then click on Photo album.

Pssst!
What's the password?

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.

Jim and Phyllis Hurley 16-05-2004 09:07 PM

New Pics

Nice photos. Nice pond. More plants on the way tomorrow.

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

. ..

Nedra 16-05-2004 09:07 PM

New Pics

I love the pond, BV! But the really good idea about taking
pics of the VF wasn't mine - unfortunately :(

Nedra

Just Me \Koi\ 17-05-2004 03:12 AM

New Pics

I take back all the mean spirited things I have thought about your handling
of our shareholders pond!

Pretty good job there BV.

I also love your backyard. The shot of the snake kissing the frog (:-)) was
just lovely!

Didn't you say you were trained in electrical something? Electrical wire in
the water? I don't know about that one BV!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

BenignVanilla 18-05-2004 05:08 PM

New Pics

wrote:

I cleaned up my website and posted some pics of Shareholders pond, and

the
local inhabitants. I've also been taking semi weekly pics of the VF

(who's
idea was this? Ingrid? Nedra?) so others can see how it changes over

time.

Enjoy...

www.darofamily.com/jeff and then click on Photo album.

Pssst!
What's the password?

Sorry about that. We had a temporary security blip that locked the site down
for about an hour. It's fixed!

BV.

BenignVanilla 18-05-2004 05:09 PM

New Pics

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
. ..
I take back all the mean spirited things I have thought about your

handling
of our shareholders pond!

Pretty good job there BV.

I also love your backyard. The shot of the snake kissing the frog (:-))

was
just lovely!

Didn't you say you were trained in electrical something? Electrical wire

in
the water? I don't know about that one BV!

Electrical? No. I am a card carrying computer geek. The backyard needs work,
but thanks.

BV.