Old 16-05-2004, 05:12 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default New Pics

I cleaned up my website and posted some pics of Shareholders pond, and the
local inhabitants. I've also been taking semi weekly pics of the VF (who's
idea was this? Ingrid? Nedra?) so others can see how it changes over time.

Enjoy...

www.darofamily.com/jeff and then click on Photo album.

Old 16-05-2004, 06:08 PM
Mike Patterson

On Sun, 16 May 2004 15:43:11 GMT, "Benign Vanilla"
wrote:

I cleaned up my website and posted some pics of Shareholders pond, and the
local inhabitants. I've also been taking semi weekly pics of the VF (who's
idea was this? Ingrid? Nedra?) so others can see how it changes over time.

Enjoy...

www.darofamily.com/jeff and then click on Photo album.

Pssst!
What's the password?

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
Old 16-05-2004, 09:07 PM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Nice photos. Nice pond. More plants on the way tomorrow.

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

. ..

Old 16-05-2004, 09:07 PM
Nedra

I love the pond, BV! But the really good idea about taking
pics of the VF wasn't mine - unfortunately

Nedra

Old 17-05-2004, 03:12 AM
Just Me \Koi\

I take back all the mean spirited things I have thought about your handling
of our shareholders pond!

Pretty good job there BV.

I also love your backyard. The shot of the snake kissing the frog (:-)) was
just lovely!

Didn't you say you were trained in electrical something? Electrical wire in
the water? I don't know about that one BV!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 18-05-2004, 05:08 PM
BenignVanilla

wrote:

I cleaned up my website and posted some pics of Shareholders pond, and

the
local inhabitants. I've also been taking semi weekly pics of the VF

(who's
idea was this? Ingrid? Nedra?) so others can see how it changes over

time.

Enjoy...

www.darofamily.com/jeff and then click on Photo album.

Pssst!
What's the password?

Sorry about that. We had a temporary security blip that locked the site down
for about an hour. It's fixed!

BV.

Old 18-05-2004, 05:09 PM
BenignVanilla

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
. ..
I take back all the mean spirited things I have thought about your

handling
of our shareholders pond!

Pretty good job there BV.

I also love your backyard. The shot of the snake kissing the frog (:-))

was
just lovely!

Didn't you say you were trained in electrical something? Electrical wire

in
the water? I don't know about that one BV!

Electrical? No. I am a card carrying computer geek. The backyard needs work,
but thanks.

BV.

And some small pics of Morning glories 3 pics (1/2) joevan[_3_] Garden Photos 2 03-10-2011 08:31 PM
Web site updated with new pics Bryan Ponds 2 05-07-2003 08:56 PM
NEW BOG PICS REBEL JOE Ponds 1 16-06-2003 08:00 PM
posted pics of my new pond and old one .... Russ and Cathy Ponds 1 30-04-2003 12:21 AM
new pics and ID request Haywire Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 20-04-2003 06:16 AM