Old 17-05-2004, 03:17 PM
Pond Diver

Default clarify

I should have clarified my original post. The wife thinks the algae bloom
came from the kitty litter cloud. While I'm inclined to agree. I think its
also due to the hanging basket at the edge of my POND! (can you tell I hate
it?)

btw...she said no to the "Pond Cam" idea for my website :-( LOL. I'll
post a URL when I've finished with it.

Old 17-05-2004, 08:06 PM

This reminds me of a pond tour I went on. This guy had a beautiful
pond.....a large one in fact. He was very disgusted with it. He wished he
had never built it...The problem was he said that his wife didn't like the
"Green Stuff" that grew on the sides.....so every couple of weeks she made
him catch the fish..drain it and scrub the sides..I had a little talk with
his wife and informed her that the green coating that formed on the black
liner was a natural thing called algae and very benefical to the health of
the pond and fish. She said she didn't know what that "Stuff" was and
thought it should be scrubed of.....her husband thanked me as we
left.....she said that there would be no more scrubbing..LOL MIKE

Old 18-05-2004, 12:06 PM
George

wrote in message ...
This reminds me of a pond tour I went on. This guy had a beautiful
pond.....a large one in fact. He was very disgusted with it. He wished he
had never built it...The problem was he said that his wife didn't like the
"Green Stuff" that grew on the sides.....so every couple of weeks she made
him catch the fish..drain it and scrub the sides..I had a little talk with
his wife and informed her that the green coating that formed on the black
liner was a natural thing called algae and very benefical to the health of
the pond and fish. She said she didn't know what that "Stuff" was and
thought it should be scrubed of.....her husband thanked me as we
left.....she said that there would be no more scrubbing..LOL MIKE

ROFLOL! You can lead a horse to water...but you can't make him clean out the
pond! Or can you?