Old 30-05-2004, 08:02 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Free pond plants in Rancho cucamonga, Southern California

My veggie filter overflows with plants, so does my ponds!

Too many, and I will be pruning soon...so ordered the wife when she saw a
rat in the plants today.

The plants I have excess of includes:

Pennywort by the truck load
Water Lily
Taro. Everywhere I look there is one
Parrot Feather
Gazillion Oxygenating grasses
Duck Weed. You may have to fight my fish for them
Azollo. My fish will thank you for taking these by the bushel load
Iris. I will divide as many as you want. Probably up to 15 plants
Azure(Arrowhead). Same as Iris
Papyrus. Same as Iris
Horsetail Rush. I am afraid to go near my pond because of the speed at
which these darn thing grow!
Primrose Creeper. Few

I don't think I have any water hyacinth left in there, my 2 boxer dogs love
to chew those up!

I don't know how to ship, I don't want to know how to ship, therefore I will
not ship! (Sorry :-( fear that I will violate some law that I am not aware
of!)

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 30-05-2004, 10:02 AM
jammer

Well, thanks for the bottom part, 'cause guess what i was going to
ask?

You could always add another water garden. Hehehe

Old 01-06-2004, 05:11 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
snip
I don't know how to ship, I don't want to know how to ship, therefore I

will
not ship! (Sorry :-( fear that I will violate some law that I am not

aware
of!)

snip

What a tease. *sheesh*