GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My Favorite Lilies (pics) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/63217-my-favorite-lilies-pics.html)

Go Fig 08-06-2004 04:36 PM

My Favorite Lilies (pics)

I'm with Monet, water lilies are simply stunning. I can't paint at
all, but I did just get a new Dig Camera and what better subject to try
it out on then Water Lilies. I need some more practise and a
polarizing filter... but these are a start.

I OK with Hardy lilies, but I love my Tropicals. These are some of my
favorites; Innocence, Star of Siam and the incredible Miami Rose.

(Chauncy Gardner: "there is new growth in the spring")

http://homepage.mac.com/gofig/PE_Pon...toAlbum25.html

jay
Sun Jun 06, 2004

--
³Whatever else history may say about me when Iım gone, I hope it will record
that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence

Benign Vanilla 08-06-2004 04:53 PM

My Favorite Lilies (pics)

"Go Fig" wrote in message
I'm with Monet, water lilies are simply stunning. I can't paint at
all, but I did just get a new Dig Camera and what better subject to try
it out on then Water Lilies. I need some more practise and a
polarizing filter... but these are a start.

I OK with Hardy lilies, but I love my Tropicals. These are some of my
favorites; Innocence, Star of Siam and the incredible Miami Rose.

(Chauncy Gardner: "there is new growth in the spring")

http://homepage.mac.com/gofig/PE_Pon...toAlbum25.html

snip

Like the site.
Like the photos.