Old 08-06-2004, 04:36 PM
Go Fig

Default My Favorite Lilies (pics)

I'm with Monet, water lilies are simply stunning. I can't paint at
all, but I did just get a new Dig Camera and what better subject to try
it out on then Water Lilies. I need some more practise and a
polarizing filter... but these are a start.

I OK with Hardy lilies, but I love my Tropicals. These are some of my
favorites; Innocence, Star of Siam and the incredible Miami Rose.

(Chauncy Gardner: "there is new growth in the spring")

http://homepage.mac.com/gofig/PE_Pon...toAlbum25.html

jay
Sun Jun 06, 2004

--
³Whatever else history may say about me when Iım gone, I hope it will record
that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence
Old 08-06-2004, 04:53 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Go Fig" wrote in message
I'm with Monet, water lilies are simply stunning. I can't paint at
all, but I did just get a new Dig Camera and what better subject to try
it out on then Water Lilies. I need some more practise and a
polarizing filter... but these are a start.

I OK with Hardy lilies, but I love my Tropicals. These are some of my
favorites; Innocence, Star of Siam and the incredible Miami Rose.

(Chauncy Gardner: "there is new growth in the spring")

http://homepage.mac.com/gofig/PE_Pon...toAlbum25.html

snip

Like the site.
Like the photos.
Like the lillies.

BV.

In my garden July 13 My favorite lilies.JPG (1/1) Just Plane Noise Garden Photos 0 31-07-2009 03:22 AM
Lilies: - Lilies-Stargazer-CU.jpg (1/1) Donn Thorson Garden Photos 2 26-12-2008 10:44 PM
One of many favorite hummer pics... - hum01_3049.jpg (1/1) Omelet Garden Photos 4 13-12-2006 02:57 AM
PEACE LILIES WITH NO LILIES MARTY United Kingdom 1 08-12-2005 03:09 PM
My Favorite Lilies (pics) Go Fig Ponds 5 09-06-2004 03:14 PM