Old 14-06-2004, 09:03 PM
John

Default Clear~!

hey!. woke up the otherday to see that my pond has cleared up! after 2
months of waiting..
thanx to everyone that helped me. heres some pics!
http://www.thehvscene.com/pond/
thanx again! - feel free to leave comments

John
http://www.thehvscene.com/pond/

Old 14-06-2004, 10:07 PM
Benign Vanilla

"John" wrote in message
. ..
hey!. woke up the otherday to see that my pond has cleared up! after 2
months of waiting..
thanx to everyone that helped me. heres some pics!
http://www.thehvscene.com/pond/
thanx again! - feel free to leave comments

Nice, and grats. It's always nice when the darn thing finally clears. Mine
is close to "clear". Not quite Gin clear yet, but you can see down 3 feet or
so.

BV.

Old 15-06-2004, 09:08 PM
Cam

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message ...
"John" wrote in message
. ..
hey!. woke up the otherday to see that my pond has cleared up! after 2
months of waiting..
thanx to everyone that helped me. heres some pics!
http://www.thehvscene.com/pond/
thanx again! - feel free to leave comments

Nice, and grats. It's always nice when the darn thing finally clears. Mine
is close to "clear". Not quite Gin clear yet, but you can see down 3 feet or
so.

BV.

My 500 gallon pond cleared this week. I built a 53 gallon skippy
filter 4 weeks ago and planted water hyacinths and hornwort in both
the filter and the pond. I was tempted to try all kinds of drastic
measures (UV, water changes, chemicals ...) but instead I used my
least favourite weapon, patience.

Cam

Old 15-06-2004, 11:04 PM
Cam

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message ...
"John" wrote in message
. ..
hey!. woke up the otherday to see that my pond has cleared up! after 2
months of waiting..
thanx to everyone that helped me. heres some pics!
http://www.thehvscene.com/pond/
thanx again! - feel free to leave comments

Nice, and grats. It's always nice when the darn thing finally clears. Mine
is close to "clear". Not quite Gin clear yet, but you can see down 3 feet or
so.

BV.

My 500 gallon pond cleared this week. I made a 53 gallon skippy-type
filter 4 weeks ago and planted water hyacinth and hornwort in both the
pond and the filter. I was tempted to try all kinds of drastic
measures (UV, water change, chemicals ...) but instead I used my least
favourite weapon, patience.

Cam

Old 16-06-2004, 01:05 AM
Cam

On 15 Jun 2004 14:25:37 -0700, (Cam) wrote:

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message ...
"John" wrote in message
. ..
hey!. woke up the otherday to see that my pond has cleared up! after 2
months of waiting..
thanx to everyone that helped me. heres some pics!
http://www.thehvscene.com/pond/
thanx again! - feel free to leave comments

Nice, and grats. It's always nice when the darn thing finally clears. Mine
is close to "clear". Not quite Gin clear yet, but you can see down 3 feet or
so.

BV.

My 500 gallon pond cleared this week. I built a 53 gallon skippy
filter 4 weeks ago and planted water hyacinths and hornwort in both
the filter and the pond. I was tempted to try all kinds of drastic
measures (UV, water changes, chemicals ...) but instead I used my
least favourite weapon, patience.

Cam

I'm sure I left something out, maybe 4 times even.

Cam

Pond Sludge - To clear or not to clear? MB United Kingdom 24 13-09-2006 12:15 PM
Amzon sword turning clear Donovan Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:11 AM
WTB: Greenhouse clear plastic panels Gene S Texas 14 27-02-2003 02:19 PM
Clear Plastic Pots? JC Orchids 0 23-02-2003 08:39 PM
The clear break Tony Sanders Ponds 0 25-01-2003 12:31 AM