Old 16-06-2004, 01:06 AM
ciel

Default MediKoi

Hi
Is there anyone here from Essex England who can tell me a local supplier of
Medikoi Products?

TIA
CL

Old 17-06-2004, 12:03 PM
Rodney Pont

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 00:28:10 +0100, ciel wrote:

Hi
Is there anyone here from Essex England who can tell me a local supplier of
Medikoi Products?

If you are after Medikoi Medicated it can't be sold in the UK to
hobbyists. If you are after Medikoi Health/Beauty you can get it from
http://www.ntlabs.co.uk/ntlabsframe.htm from the web-shop.

If you have a systemic bacterial problem your vet may be able to help.

--
Regards - Rodney Pont