GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ode to the p*rnographers visiting us (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/66628-ode-p%2Arnographers-visiting-us.html)

Ka30P 17-06-2004 08:09 PM

Ode to the p*rnographers visiting us

since the pornographers have decided to pay us attention
i thought it only fair to mention
that as far as antics sexual
frog sex is rather complexual
and frogs have no problem with photography
of their froggy reproduction choreography

;-)

Benign Vanilla 17-06-2004 09:04 PM

"Ka30P" wrote in message
since the pornographers have decided to pay us attention
i thought it only fair to mention
that as far as antics sexual
frog sex is rather complexual
and frogs have no problem with photography

And you guys say I am sick. *shakes head*

BV.

joe 17-06-2004 10:04 PM

On 6/17/04 11:46 AM, "Ka30P" wrote:

since the pornographers have decided to pay us attention
i thought it only fair to mention
that as far as antics sexual
frog sex is rather complexual
and frogs have no problem with photography
of their froggy reproduction choreography

;-)

Very Ogden Nashy!

Joe

Ka30P 18-06-2004 05:22 AM

Ode to the p*rnographers visiting us

Heather But where is the link to the photography??? :)

Okay....
here you go!
http://www.wwtlearn.org.uk/factfile/images/frog(mating).gif

kathy :-)
algae primer

dkat 18-06-2004 05:26 AM

Ode to the p*rnographers visiting us

Nicely done.

P.S. I believe the sex links are viruses... the kids are having contests on
who can generate the most infections.... I'm beginning to think that having
my mailbox torched wasn't such a bad thing after all but then I haven't been
infected (know how to be safe) and would prefer the virus to the toppled
outhouse.