Old 17-06-2004, 08:09 PM
Ka30P

Default Ode to the p*rnographers visiting us

since the pornographers have decided to pay us attention
i thought it only fair to mention
that as far as antics sexual
frog sex is rather complexual
and frogs have no problem with photography
of their froggy reproduction choreography

;-)
Old 17-06-2004, 09:04 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Ka30P" wrote in message
since the pornographers have decided to pay us attention
i thought it only fair to mention
that as far as antics sexual
frog sex is rather complexual
and frogs have no problem with photography

And you guys say I am sick. *shakes head*

BV.

Old 17-06-2004, 10:04 PM
joe

On 6/17/04 11:46 AM, "Ka30P" wrote:

since the pornographers have decided to pay us attention
i thought it only fair to mention
that as far as antics sexual
frog sex is rather complexual
and frogs have no problem with photography
of their froggy reproduction choreography

;-)

Very Ogden Nashy!

Joe

Old 18-06-2004, 05:22 AM
Ka30P

Heather But where is the link to the photography??? :)

Okay....
here you go!
http://www.wwtlearn.org.uk/factfile/images/frog(mating).gif

kathy :-)
algae primer

Old 18-06-2004, 05:26 AM
dkat

Nicely done.

P.S. I believe the sex links are viruses... the kids are having contests on
who can generate the most infections.... I'm beginning to think that having
my mailbox torched wasn't such a bad thing after all but then I haven't been
infected (know how to be safe) and would prefer the virus to the toppled
outhouse.

"Ka30P" wrote in message
since the pornographers have decided to pay us attention
i thought it only fair to mention
that as far as antics sexual
frog sex is rather complexual
and frogs have no problem with photography
of their froggy reproduction choreography

;-)

Ode To Topsy................... Topsy The Electrocuted Elephant United Kingdom 4 17-08-2006 05:34 AM
Ode to Spudley EnjoyDialup Bamboo 6 29-07-2004 05:33 AM
[IBC] Visiting Norfolk, VA Tony Busko Bonsai 1 02-07-2003 12:33 AM
ode asylum P Piper the second United Kingdom 2 10-06-2003 06:32 AM
Where to take a visiting gardener? Anne Lurie North Carolina 8 01-05-2003 05:46 PM