GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Happy Father's Day to us? Even if the Ladies don't care! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/66800-happy-fathers-day-us-even-if-ladies-dont-care.html)

Just Me \Koi\ 21-06-2004 02:09 AM

Happy Father's Day to us? Even if the Ladies don't care!

Ok Ladies! Have we been that bad to warrant total silence on Father's day?

We will try to be better next year! BV and I expect nothing short of a 24"
Koi from all the Ladies here next year (To make up for this year!)

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Bonnie 21-06-2004 03:03 AM

Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:
Ok Ladies! Have we been that bad to warrant total silence on Father's day?

We will try to be better next year! BV and I expect nothing short of a 24"
Koi from all the Ladies here next year (To make up for this year!)

The day isn't over yet - sorry for the delay.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the fathers here on the group ;-)

If I still owe a fish to each father that's okay, but they
have to come to Jersey to pick it up ;-)

--
Bonnie
NJ

GrannyGrump 21-06-2004 03:03 AM

Happy Father's Day to us? Even if the Ladies don't care!

Well, since none of you guys are the father of my kid.... :)

Ka30P 21-06-2004 05:11 AM

Happy Father's Day to us? Even if the Ladies don't care!

Happy Father's Day!
Playing phone tag with mine own father all day.
Kids making dinner for theirs.

Boys took Dad to Riddick movie.
Us girls went to Harry Potter 3 and we
loved it. Now to await book 6!

kathy :-)
algae primer

Mary kate 21-06-2004 05:11 AM

Happy Father's Day to us? Even if the Ladies don't care!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY ALL YOU DAD'S !!!!!!!!!!!! we couldn't have dug our
ponds without you...LOL

Benign Vanilla 21-06-2004 03:11 PM

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Ok Ladies! Have we been that bad to warrant total silence on Father's

day?

We will try to be better next year! BV and I expect nothing short of a

24"
Koi from all the Ladies here next year (To make up for this year!)

I for one am not complaining. I had nearly one of the best days of my life
yesterday. We did some light yard work, cleaned up around the pond, chased
tadpoles, etc. The SO bought these gigantic steaks for us to eat, but we
ended up eating hotdogs and smore's cooked over a campfire in the back yard
with the kids. Later that night, my bro came over and we sat, drank beer and
watched the U.S. Grand Prix. The SO, who was required to pretend to be
interested in the race for father's day, actually started argueing with us
about a few race related discussions. She went beyond pretend and got
passionate about it. It was vunderbar!

Oh and to bring this back on topic...we went to a stone store to get a piece
of rock to bridge the stream. We couldn't find one. My neighbor came over
looks at the stream and then comes back a few minutes later with the perfect
stone bridge. The karma was just flowin' yesterday. Now the kids can cross
the stream safely.

BV.

Nedra 21-06-2004 05:09 PM

Happy Father's Day to us? Even if the Ladies don't care!

Sorry Darlin's ... I am remiss in not wishing you all a very
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!
Wonder what my sons were doing for the Holiday ....
yep, I am remiss - I didn't even wish them a Happy! :O)

Hope everyone had a fantastic day.

Nedra

Lieutenant Kizhe Katson 21-06-2004 05:09 PM

EROSPAM (Ka30P) wrote in message ...
Happy Father's Day!
Playing phone tag with mine own father all day.
Kids making dinner for theirs.

Boys took Dad to Riddick movie.
Us girls went to Harry Potter 3 and we
loved it. Now to await book 6!

DW & I went to HP3 last night; liked it. Yes, it's "darker" and more
mature than the previous two: I can see why folks expecting another
straight-forward kid-flick would be turned off. The taller, more
mature actor worked well in the early scenes where he's giving the
Dursleys some teenage back-talk (which the D's, of course, deserve in
spades).

-- Kizhé

John Bachman 22-06-2004 12:06 PM

Happy Father's Day to us? Even if the Ladies don't care!

On 21 Jun 2004 08:44:11 -0700, (Lieutenant Kizhe
Katson) wrote:

(Ka30P) wrote in message ...
Happy Father's Day!
Playing phone tag with mine own father all day.
Kids making dinner for theirs.

Boys took Dad to Riddick movie.
Us girls went to Harry Potter 3 and we
loved it. Now to await book 6!

DW & I went to HP3 last night; liked it. Yes, it's "darker" and more
mature than the previous two: I can see why folks expecting another
straight-forward kid-flick would be turned off. The taller, more
mature actor worked well in the early scenes where he's giving the
Dursleys some teenage back-talk (which the D's, of course, deserve in
spades).

You may enjoy my column on Father's Day here
http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/...ON04/206200303

John