Old 21-06-2004, 02:09 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Happy Father's Day to us? Even if the Ladies don't care!

Ok Ladies! Have we been that bad to warrant total silence on Father's day?

We will try to be better next year! BV and I expect nothing short of a 24"
Koi from all the Ladies here next year (To make up for this year!)

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 21-06-2004, 03:03 AM
Bonnie

Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:
Ok Ladies! Have we been that bad to warrant total silence on Father's day?

We will try to be better next year! BV and I expect nothing short of a 24"
Koi from all the Ladies here next year (To make up for this year!)

The day isn't over yet - sorry for the delay.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the fathers here on the group ;-)

If I still owe a fish to each father that's okay, but they
have to come to Jersey to pick it up ;-)

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 21-06-2004, 03:03 AM
GrannyGrump

Well, since none of you guys are the father of my kid....
Old 21-06-2004, 05:11 AM
Ka30P

Happy Father's Day!
Playing phone tag with mine own father all day.
Kids making dinner for theirs.

Boys took Dad to Riddick movie.
Us girls went to Harry Potter 3 and we
loved it. Now to await book 6!

kathy :-)
algae primer
Old 21-06-2004, 05:11 AM
Mary kate

HAPPY FATHERS DAY ALL YOU DAD'S !!!!!!!!!!!! we couldn't have dug our
ponds without you...LOL

Old 21-06-2004, 03:11 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Ok Ladies! Have we been that bad to warrant total silence on Father's

day?

We will try to be better next year! BV and I expect nothing short of a

24"
Koi from all the Ladies here next year (To make up for this year!)

I for one am not complaining. I had nearly one of the best days of my life
yesterday. We did some light yard work, cleaned up around the pond, chased
tadpoles, etc. The SO bought these gigantic steaks for us to eat, but we
ended up eating hotdogs and smore's cooked over a campfire in the back yard
with the kids. Later that night, my bro came over and we sat, drank beer and
watched the U.S. Grand Prix. The SO, who was required to pretend to be
interested in the race for father's day, actually started argueing with us
about a few race related discussions. She went beyond pretend and got
passionate about it. It was vunderbar!

Oh and to bring this back on topic...we went to a stone store to get a piece
of rock to bridge the stream. We couldn't find one. My neighbor came over
looks at the stream and then comes back a few minutes later with the perfect
stone bridge. The karma was just flowin' yesterday. Now the kids can cross
the stream safely.

BV.

Old 21-06-2004, 05:09 PM
Nedra

Sorry Darlin's ... I am remiss in not wishing you all a very
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!
Wonder what my sons were doing for the Holiday ....
yep, I am remiss - I didn't even wish them a Happy! :O)

Hope everyone had a fantastic day.

Nedra