GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Our patio pond (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/67021-our-patio-pond.html)

Vinnie Murdico 23-06-2004 05:08 PM

Our patio pond

Here are a couple of pictures of our (non-fish) patio pond:
http://murdico.net/images/pond.jpg
http://murdico.net/images/pond2.jpg
It cost about $300 and took only a few hours to build, but we really
enjoy it.

-- Vinnie

Nedra 24-06-2004 12:06 AM

Our patio pond

Very nice, Vinnie. Just goes to show you don't have
to spend a fortune to have a lovely pond.

Nedra

GrannyGrump 24-06-2004 01:05 AM

Our patio pond

nice feng shui!

Pinkpggy 15-07-2004 04:03 PM

Our patio pond

Great looking pond!! I am sure it gives great sound, and thats partially what
its about.
Jan
"Our Pond" Page
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/index.html