Old 23-06-2004, 05:08 PM
Vinnie Murdico

Default Our patio pond

Here are a couple of pictures of our (non-fish) patio pond:
http://murdico.net/images/pond.jpg
http://murdico.net/images/pond2.jpg
It cost about $300 and took only a few hours to build, but we really
enjoy it.

-- Vinnie

Old 24-06-2004, 12:06 AM
Nedra

Very nice, Vinnie. Just goes to show you don't have
to spend a fortune to have a lovely pond.

Nedra

Old 24-06-2004, 01:05 AM
GrannyGrump

nice feng shui!

Old 15-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Pinkpggy

Great looking pond!! I am sure it gives great sound, and thats partially what
its about.
Jan
"Our Pond" Page
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/index.html