GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Shareholder's pond archive? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/78470-shareholders-pond-archive.html)

Pam Gibbs 06-07-2004 08:02 PM

Shareholder's pond archive?

When I started thinking about a pond a while ago I got interested in the
the thread on Benign Vanilla's shareholder's pond, which I think was in the
planning stage at the time, and I would like to go back and read those old
posts. How can I find them? I am afraid I don't google very well.

Thanks!

BenignVanilla 06-07-2004 09:02 PM

Shareholder's pond archive?

"Pam Gibbs" wrote in message
When I started thinking about a pond a while ago I got interested in the
the thread on Benign Vanilla's shareholder's pond, which I think was in

the
planning stage at the time, and I would like to go back and read those old
posts. How can I find them? I am afraid I don't google very well.

Here ya go...

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...reholders+pond

BV.

Pam Gibbs 07-07-2004 02:03 AM

Shareholder's pond archive?

Well, my silly question answered by person who started it all!,
BenignVanilla himself! The man who pioneered everyone's favorite planting
method, refined it, and raised it to an art form! I am indeed honored and
humbled!

Thank you!

Benign Vanilla 07-07-2004 03:02 PM

Shareholder's pond archive?

"Pam Gibbs" wrote in message
Well, my silly question answered by person who started it all!,
BenignVanilla himself! The man who pioneered everyone's favorite

planting
method, refined it, and raised it to an art form! I am indeed honored and
humbled!

snip

My posting methods are similar.

BV.