Old 06-07-2004, 08:02 PM
Pam Gibbs

Default Shareholder's pond archive?

When I started thinking about a pond a while ago I got interested in the
the thread on Benign Vanilla's shareholder's pond, which I think was in the
planning stage at the time, and I would like to go back and read those old
posts. How can I find them? I am afraid I don't google very well.

Thanks!

Old 06-07-2004, 09:02 PM
BenignVanilla

"Pam Gibbs" wrote in message
When I started thinking about a pond a while ago I got interested in the
the thread on Benign Vanilla's shareholder's pond, which I think was in

the
planning stage at the time, and I would like to go back and read those old
posts. How can I find them? I am afraid I don't google very well.

Here ya go...

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...reholders+pond

BV.

Old 07-07-2004, 02:03 AM
Pam Gibbs

Well, my silly question answered by person who started it all!,
BenignVanilla himself! The man who pioneered everyone's favorite planting
method, refined it, and raised it to an art form! I am indeed honored and
humbled!

Thank you!

Old 07-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Pam Gibbs" wrote in message
Well, my silly question answered by person who started it all!,
BenignVanilla himself! The man who pioneered everyone's favorite

planting
method, refined it, and raised it to an art form! I am indeed honored and
humbled!

snip

My posting methods are similar.

BV.

rgo archive search 101 J Fortuna Orchids 10 01-02-2004 11:14 PM
x-archive -- was: Couldn't be much more of a newbie Frogleg Edible Gardening 1 26-07-2003 04:03 PM
Flower Pic Archive -=Skyman=- Roses 1 20-05-2003 05:20 AM
Flower Pic Archive -=Skyman=- Lawns 0 20-05-2003 04:44 AM