Old 08-07-2004, 02:02 AM
bluegill phil

Default THANK YOU GRUBBER

I finally got around to trying the venturi you posted sometime back.
It worked like a charm I put a 1 1/2in one off my main and it bubbles
like crazy. Pull the air intake out and the water is clear put it back
in and the water is so areoated it turns white. I put a 3/4in one in
my lava filter works real good. I have another pipe to put one in
tomorrow. I hope you dont mind me reposting your link but it deserves
it. http://spaghoops.com/pond/venturi.htm

Old 13-07-2004, 10:03 AM
Grubber

bluegill phil wrote in message
I finally got around to trying the venturi you posted sometime back.
It worked like a charm I put a 1 1/2in one off my main and it bubbles
like crazy. Pull the air intake out and the water is clear put it back
in and the water is so areoated it turns white. I put a 3/4in one in
my lava filter works real good. I have another pipe to put one in
tomorrow. I hope you dont mind me reposting your link but it deserves
it. http://spaghoops.com/pond/venturi.htm

/shucks...

How to use a daisy grubber ? Fatboy40 United Kingdom 6 10-10-2007 02:05 PM
thank you Diana, you were right J Fortuna Orchids 0 04-09-2004 06:40 PM
THANK YOU GRUBBER bluegill phil Ponds 0 14-07-2004 04:04 PM
Happy Xmas to you all - thank you for hours of happy listening Maryanne North Carolina 0 01-05-2003 05:44 PM
Spruce Tree Question....Thank-you J&L Morris Gardening 0 02-02-2003 07:12 PM