GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Eggs under lilly pads (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/78847-eggs-under-lilly-pads.html)

O3raledale 13-07-2004 02:02 PM

Eggs under lilly pads

Hi all,
I found some eggs under a couple of lilly pads. And they have little black
things twitching around in them. (only visible under a magnifing glass) Can any
body let me know what they are? There are hundreds of them under one pad.
Thanks,
-Pat Rolland

O3raledale 14-07-2004 04:04 PM

Eggs under lilly pads

I think I'll just pull out the affected pads and chuck them.
Thanks all,
-Pat Rolland

Crashj 16-07-2004 03:03 PM

Eggs under lilly pads

(O3raledale) wrote in message ...
Hi all,
I found some eggs under a couple of lilly pads.

Frogs, well, tadpoles actually?
--
Crashj

O3raledale 17-07-2004 04:03 AM

Eggs under lilly pads

~ jan JJsPond.us 19-07-2004 05:09 PM

Eggs under lilly pads

I found some eggs under a couple of lilly pads. And they have little black
things twitching around in them. (only visible under a magnifing glass) Can any
body let me know what they are? There are hundreds of them under one pad.

Long jelly mass? Snails. If individual eggs.... well K30 will be back
tomorrow. :o) ~ jan