Old 13-07-2004, 02:02 PM
O3raledale

Default Eggs under lilly pads

Hi all,
I found some eggs under a couple of lilly pads. And they have little black
things twitching around in them. (only visible under a magnifing glass) Can any
body let me know what they are? There are hundreds of them under one pad.
Thanks,
-Pat Rolland
Old 14-07-2004, 04:04 PM
O3raledale

I think I'll just pull out the affected pads and chuck them.
Thanks all,
-Pat Rolland
Old 17-07-2004, 04:03 AM
O3raledale

Old 19-07-2004, 05:09 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

I found some eggs under a couple of lilly pads. And they have little black
things twitching around in them. (only visible under a magnifing glass) Can any
body let me know what they are? There are hundreds of them under one pad.

Long jelly mass? Snails. If individual eggs.... well K30 will be back
tomorrow. ) ~ jan