Old 17-07-2004, 12:08 AM
pixi

Default Need Head Examined

It is too late now but I wish I hadn't done it. I tried to fix the leak by
removing the flange or face plate and regluging the liner. Oh, what fun.
I had more trouble lining up the holes in the face plate, the holes in the
liner and the screw holed in the skimmer. Took me more than a day. It's
done now and I hope it will work. Do I have a back ache!!

And it was definitely a leak between the liner and the skimmer. You could
see where silt had slipped down.

Gotta out and replace some rocks. Can't put add more water until the caulk
cures.

Thanks for the help.

Pixi

Old 19-07-2004, 01:05 AM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Pixi,

I'm glad you could get it back in place. Hard work! Enjoy the fruit of
your labor.

Phyllis

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

Old 19-07-2004, 11:07 PM
RichToyBox

From your determination to get this done, I knew you could do it.
Congratulations and enjoy.
--
RichToyBox
"pixi" wrote in message
It is too late now but I wish I hadn't done it. I tried to fix the leak

by
removing the flange or face plate and regluging the liner. Oh, what

fun.
I had more trouble lining up the holes in the face plate, the holes in the
liner and the screw holed in the skimmer. Took me more than a day. It's
done now and I hope it will work. Do I have a back ache!!

And it was definitely a leak between the liner and the skimmer. You could
see where silt had slipped down.

Gotta out and replace some rocks. Can't put add more water until the

caulk
cures.

Thanks for the help.

Pixi

Replacement Weed-Wacker Head: "Grass Gator Load n' Cut" fixed 4 line head - Any Good ? Robert11 Lawns 1 05-07-2005 10:35 AM
Need Head Examined pixi Ponds 4 25-07-2004 01:03 PM
OT - Replacing a Shower Head Willow Australia 15 05-04-2003 06:35 AM
tiger head and parts johnnny Ponds 9 15-03-2003 08:08 PM
Australian Newbie may be in over his head!! RichToyBox Ponds 2 24-01-2003 11:08 PM