Old 26-07-2004, 10:03 PM
matrix j

Default Why not UV? (Newbie Bill)

I got rid of green water years ago with UV.
The cool thing is that once I clear the water with the UV I can turn it
off and for some reason my pond stays clear until I get VERY heavy
rainfall.

AZ Ponds has the Laguna 25 watt "3000 gal"
at a steal price of $139 shipped.

(Laguna also has the best product support people that can help you out
with ANY questions you may have before or after you buy.....the number
is 1-800-724-2436")

My neighbor was tired of not seeing his fish so he is FINALLY ordering
his next week.
I live in the deeeeeep south with 98/104 degree temps..which by the way
algae adore...my Laguna cleared it up in EXACTLY 4 DAYS!

Belive me it was THE BEST $139 that I have spent on my pond period!
Get it..and forget algae forever!

Also I have never had any problems with Nitrates for some reason.
And no plants at all!

Yea I have been getting away with murder for about 14 years ;-)
Probaly because of all of the natural water changes...
No..I am not a dealer..just a UV believer! ha ha

Btw get the 25..you WILL make your pond bigger in the fututre...
I have done it 3 times already...and at $139 for 3000 gai well,..you do
the math...heh heh

E-mail me if you have any questions on the UV.

Old 26-07-2004, 11:02 PM
Go Fig

In article , matrix j
wrote:

I live in the deeeeeep south with 98/104 degree temps..which by the way
algae adore...my Laguna cleared it up in EXACTLY 4 DAYS!

Belive me it was THE BEST $139 that I have spent on my pond period!
Get it..and forget algae forever!

I've been preaching this here for almost a decade now, thanx for adding
your testimonial.

jay
Mon Jul 26, 2004