GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Goldfish in MD (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/81017-re-goldfish-md.html)

Granny Grump 04-08-2004 05:12 PM

Goldfish in MD

even this winter, I may need to dump some. Are there any MD ponders looking
for free goldies? I will have some in the coming months.

Ask at your pet stores/garden centers if they would like to have some.

~ Windsong ~ 04-08-2004 10:52 PM

Goldfish in MD

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message
Hey gang,

Apparently all of those minnow fry, were not minnows, but goldfish. We

have
several babies that are getting large. I expect by next Spring, or

possibly
even this winter, I may need to dump some. Are there any MD ponders

looking
for free goldies? I will have some in the coming months.

BV.

I just sold 34 Shubunkins to a local pet store for $2 each. :-) I was as
happy as a clam at high tide. Call around....
--
Carol....
"How come wrong numbers are never busy?"