Old 04-08-2004, 05:12 PM
Granny Grump

Default Goldfish in MD

even this winter, I may need to dump some. Are there any MD ponders looking
for free goldies? I will have some in the coming months.

Ask at your pet stores/garden centers if they would like to have some.

Old 04-08-2004, 10:52 PM
~ Windsong ~

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message
Hey gang,

Apparently all of those minnow fry, were not minnows, but goldfish. We

have
several babies that are getting large. I expect by next Spring, or

possibly
even this winter, I may need to dump some. Are there any MD ponders

looking
for free goldies? I will have some in the coming months.

BV.

=============================
I just sold 34 Shubunkins to a local pet store for $2 each. :-) I was as
happy as a clam at high tide. Call around....
--
Carol....
"How come wrong numbers are never busy?"

Big bumps on some goldfish David Glover Ponds 5 24-03-2003 08:56 PM
Goldfish died Priscilla McCullough Ponds (alternative) 1 11-03-2003 07:12 PM
new 125g natural sunlight goldfish aquarium s g Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 06-03-2003 04:03 AM
Flying Goldfish Ken Ponds 9 18-02-2003 03:51 AM
Goldfish and Koi BenignVanilla Ponds 4 15-02-2003 12:39 AM