GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   low power high efficiency pumps (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/81570-low-power-high-efficiency-pumps.html)

Zeev Yelin 12-08-2004 07:00 AM

low power high efficiency pumps

I'm a newbie, so I apologize if that's an old, hashed topic.
I'd like to make a survey for submersed pumps with algae/dirt
'milling' capability.
I'm looking for the sub 1000 Galon per hour range - and power
consumption less than 200 Watts.

and yes, that you have a good experience with its reliability and
longevity.
any information will be appreciated
thanks in advance
Zeev Yelin

~ jan JJsPond.us 12-08-2004 07:21 AM

low power high efficiency pumps

You might want to google for Flotec pumps (I hope that is how it is
spelled) they handled dirty water supposedly very well. Don't know about
energy efficiency though. ~ jan

On 11 Aug 2004 23:00:22 -0700, (Zeev Yelin) wrote:

I'm a newbie, so I apologize if that's an old, hashed topic.
I'd like to make a survey for submersed pumps with algae/dirt
'milling' capability.
I'm looking for the sub 1000 Galon per hour range - and power
consumption less than 200 Watts.

and yes, that you have a good experience with its reliability and
longevity.
any information will be appreciated
thanks in advance
Zeev Yelin

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Paul in Redland 13-08-2004 02:57 AM

Sequence pumps, they're top notch.

Paul

JB 20-08-2004 03:41 AM

I believe that the Oase Nautilus 30 pumps 1200 gph and uses 60 watts. There
a version smaller than this that should meet your needs and be well under
your 200 watt threshold.

--

\\\|///
\\ - - //