Old 12-08-2004, 07:00 AM
Zeev Yelin

Default low power high efficiency pumps

I'm a newbie, so I apologize if that's an old, hashed topic.
I'd like to make a survey for submersed pumps with algae/dirt
'milling' capability.
I'm looking for the sub 1000 Galon per hour range - and power
consumption less than 200 Watts.

and yes, that you have a good experience with its reliability and
longevity.
any information will be appreciated
thanks in advance
Zeev Yelin
Old 13-08-2004, 02:57 AM
Paul in Redland

Sequence pumps, they're top notch.

Paul

Old 20-08-2004, 03:41 AM
JB

I believe that the Oase Nautilus 30 pumps 1200 gph and uses 60 watts. There
a version smaller than this that should meet your needs and be well under
your 200 watt threshold.

--

\\\|///
\\ - - //