GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Free fish and pond! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/82054-free-fish-pond.html)

Larry Blizzard 20-08-2004 04:40 AM

Free fish and pond!

Hi all. I've got a 100 gallon pre molded pond and several large (6 or 7
inches) gold fish and comets that I need to get rid of. Also tons of
guppies.

I'm in the West Garden Grove area of Orange County, California.

If interested, please contact me at . Remove
NOSPAM of course.

Thanks!

Larry

Tom L. La Bron 21-08-2004 01:39 AM

Mark and/or Kim,

It doesn't matter if the fish are health in his pond or
not; Please use standard quarantining procedures on
all fish.

Tom L.L.