Old 20-08-2004, 04:40 AM
Larry Blizzard

Default Free fish and pond!

Hi all. I've got a 100 gallon pre molded pond and several large (6 or 7
inches) gold fish and comets that I need to get rid of. Also tons of
guppies.

I'm in the West Garden Grove area of Orange County, California.

If interested, please contact me at . Remove
NOSPAM of course.

Thanks!

Larry

Old 21-08-2004, 01:39 AM
Tom L. La Bron

Mark and/or Kim,

It doesn't matter if the fish are health in his pond or
not; Please use standard quarantining procedures on
all fish.

Tom L.L.