GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rubber Made/Stock tanks in UK? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/82415-rubber-made-stock-tanks-uk.html)

2pods 25-08-2004 07:05 PM

Rubber Made/Stock tanks in UK?

I keep seeing references to rubber made tubs and rubber stock tanks in the
ng.
Are there equivalents in the UK ?

Peter

Granny Grump 25-08-2004 08:26 PM

Are there equivalents in the UK ?

Farm stores/ feed co-ops should have rubber watering troughs.

Granny Grump 25-08-2004 08:26 PM

2pods 25-08-2004 08:43 PM

"Granny Grump" wrote in message

Are there equivalents in the UK ?

Farm stores/ feed co-ops should have rubber watering troughs.

I couldn't believe how expensive they are in the UK
http://www.ritchie-d.co.uk/
High Capacity Water Troughs.
1000 litres 220gbp
eek !
Whats that in gallons 220 ?

Peter

RichToyBox 26-08-2004 01:37 AM

Look for a different brand. The Rubbermaid's don't have the automatic ball
valve cutoff, but ritchie is expensive.
--
RichToyBox
http://www.geocities.com/richtoybox/index.html

Crashj 26-08-2004 01:47 AM

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 19:05:36 +0100, "2pods"
wrote:

I keep seeing references to rubber made tubs and rubber stock tanks in the
ng.
Are there equivalents in the UK ?

It's RubberMaid(tm) a brand name. Look for stock tanks in ukogbani.

--
Crashj