Old 25-08-2004, 07:05 PM
2pods

Default Rubber Made/Stock tanks in UK?

I keep seeing references to rubber made tubs and rubber stock tanks in the
ng.
Are there equivalents in the UK ?

Peter

Old 25-08-2004, 08:26 PM
Granny Grump

Are there equivalents in the UK ?

Farm stores/ feed co-ops should have rubber watering troughs.
Old 25-08-2004, 08:26 PM
Granny Grump

Old 25-08-2004, 08:43 PM
2pods

"Granny Grump" wrote in message

Are there equivalents in the UK ?

Farm stores/ feed co-ops should have rubber watering troughs.

I couldn't believe how expensive they are in the UK
http://www.ritchie-d.co.uk/
High Capacity Water Troughs.
1000 litres 220gbp
eek !
Whats that in gallons 220 ?

Peter

Old 26-08-2004, 01:37 AM
RichToyBox

Look for a different brand. The Rubbermaid's don't have the automatic ball
valve cutoff, but ritchie is expensive.
--
RichToyBox
http://www.geocities.com/richtoybox/index.html

Old 26-08-2004, 01:47 AM
Crashj

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 19:05:36 +0100, "2pods"
wrote:

I keep seeing references to rubber made tubs and rubber stock tanks in the
ng.
Are there equivalents in the UK ?

It's RubberMaid(tm) a brand name. Look for stock tanks in ukogbani.

--
Crashj

10 foot diameter stock tanks Roy Ponds 4 28-09-2004 08:06 PM
10 foot diameter stock tanks Roy Ponds 0 28-09-2004 05:09 PM
Rubber Made/Stock tanks in UK? 2pods Ponds 0 25-08-2004 07:05 PM
Settling Chamber out of 70g stock tank - How to create drain system (for flat bottomed tanks?) Lisa Ponds 0 19-06-2004 10:07 AM
Settling Chamber out of 70g stock tank - How to create drain system (for flat bottomed tanks?) Lisa Ponds 6 19-06-2004 01:07 AM