Old 27-08-2004, 02:27 AM
W. Dale

Default WH

I am looking for WH to stock my VF. (Local supply store still wants $3
per plant at this point in the season.) I know our season here in
Colorado Springs is rapidly coming to an end and I just wanted to see
what would happen over the next few weeks with my newly built VF.
Anyone in Springs or close by wanting to thin their WH and would like to
get rid of them, please contact me. I will be happy to take them off
your hands. :-) :-)
W. Dale

Old 28-08-2004, 10:10 AM
Karen

I'm not local, but my WH are taking over and am about to compost. Will send
you some for postage if you're interested.

Karen
Zone 5
Ashland, OH
http://hometown.aol.com/kmam1/MyPond/MyPond.html
My Art Studio at
http://members.aol.com/kmmstudios/K....M.Studios.html
for email remove the extra extention

Old 28-08-2004, 01:00 PM
Roy

On 28 Aug 2004 09:10:00 GMT, (Karen) wrote:

===I'm not local, but my WH are taking over and am about to compost. Will send
===you some for postage if you're interested.
===
===Karen
===Zone 5
===Ashland, OH
===
http://hometown.aol.com/kmam1/MyPond/MyPond.html
===My Art Studio at
===http://members.aol.com/kmmstudios/K....M.Studios.html
===for email remove the extra extention
===
===
===
===

I sure wish I had some WH for the wifes 1/2 barrel, but unfortunately
you can';t buy em here in Alabama........they supposedly added Parrots
Feather to it as well.........oh well at least I have 6 nice 10 to 12
inch pieces o the stuff already.

Years back I had WH on my pond. The wife was visiting a friend and
they went fishing along some stream, and she noticed these really
pretty floating plants with floers and thought they would look nice in
the pond, so she gathered up a couple of 5 gal buckets and brought em
home. I was deployed at the time, and until I got home the pond was
inundated with WH. I liked to have never got rid of them....now all I
want is a few for her barrel, and non to be found.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.
Old 29-08-2004, 03:43 PM
REBEL JOE

Try e-bay there cheap there get mine there every year.

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND