Old 27-08-2004, 02:27 AM
W. Dale

Default WH

I am looking for WH to stock my VF. (Local supply store still wants $3
per plant at this point in the season.) I know our season here in
Colorado Springs is rapidly coming to an end and I just wanted to see
what would happen over the next few weeks with my newly built VF.
Anyone in Springs or close by wanting to thin their WH and would like to
get rid of them, please contact me. I will be happy to take them off
your hands. :-) :-)
W. Dale