GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tetra Pond UV 3 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/83119-tetra-pond-uv-3-a.html)

W Dale 06-09-2004 03:43 PM

Tetra Pond UV 3

Has anyone any experience with this particular UV clarifier?

Bob H 06-09-2004 07:46 PM

Don't know about the Tetra but stay away from CalPump U.V. they are junk.

Bob H 06-09-2004 07:46 PM

matrix j 06-09-2004 09:12 PM

My neighbor and I both have the Laguna Power Clear UV's. We are very
pleased with the results.

W Dale 06-09-2004 10:25 PM

Ok. Thanks for the tip. :-)

Jim and Phyllis Hurley 07-09-2004 02:54 AM

We use ours in the spring. It does well.

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

W Dale 07-09-2004 03:08 AM

Thanks.
I just bought one on ebay for $160 + s/h. Anxious to give it a try. :-)
:-) .
W. Dale

chagoi 08-09-2004 05:57 AM

W Dale wrote:
Has anyone any experience with this particular UV clarifier?

I have one, used it in addition to a Tetra PF-3, and a 60 gal Veggie
filter. It took about 3 weeks to clear my 600 gal pond to Gin clear
condition.

--
/\/\ike
Chagoi