Old 06-09-2004, 03:43 PM
W Dale

Default Tetra Pond UV 3

Has anyone any experience with this particular UV clarifier?

Old 06-09-2004, 07:46 PM
Bob H

Don't know about the Tetra but stay away from CalPump U.V. they are junk.

Old 06-09-2004, 07:46 PM
Bob H

Old 06-09-2004, 09:12 PM
matrix j

My neighbor and I both have the Laguna Power Clear UV's. We are very
pleased with the results.

Old 06-09-2004, 10:25 PM
W Dale

Ok. Thanks for the tip. :-)

Old 07-09-2004, 02:54 AM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

We use ours in the spring. It does well.

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

Old 07-09-2004, 03:08 AM
W Dale

Thanks.
I just bought one on ebay for $160 + s/h. Anxious to give it a try. :-)
:-) .
W. Dale

Old 08-09-2004, 05:57 AM
chagoi

W Dale wrote:
Has anyone any experience with this particular UV clarifier?

I have one, used it in addition to a Tetra PF-3, and a 60 gal Veggie
filter. It took about 3 weeks to clear my 600 gal pond to Gin clear
condition.

--
/\/\ike
Chagoi

Tetra Pond UV 3 W Dale Ponds 0 06-09-2004 03:43 PM
tetra pond pumps BErney1014 Ponds 2 28-08-2003 07:02 PM
tetra species behavior LeighMo Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 20-04-2003 06:15 AM
Tetra Xavan liner? Laura Ponds 3 10-04-2003 11:56 PM
Cleaning Tetra cannister filter??? Barry Ponds 3 10-04-2003 05:08 AM